Now that I’ve bought my mini white Target tree and Starbucks chocolate advent calendar (whoopsies) I feel like it’s time I take this holiday season to the next level and begin writing up my Christmas list.
http://bethhamiltonphoto.com/how-did-i-do--thank-you.html Lucky for me I feel like I’ve been very good lately so should be a.ok on making requests.
Order Real Phentermine 37.5 And lucky for SANTA my list only really consists of one thing and it’s ME who will have to get (or in this case do) it.
Buy Xanax 0.5Mg So, without further ado, I present you “Alex’s list” (checked twice):
Buy Valium Hua Hin I’d like to lose five to seven more pounds before New Years Day. Any elf magic would be appreciated.
http://drumcommodities.com/links/ My world currently mirrors Will Farrell’s ELF four main food groups (candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup):
… It seems that holiday candies, cakes and cookies are just about everywhere I look (even in my coffee – darn gingerbread syrup!). This past week of singing along to “chestnuts roasting”, “figgy pudding” and “candy canes and silver lanes aglow” has not helped either.
http://wherewaterfalls.com/got-your-thanksgiving-turkey-root-down-farm/ But what I’ve realized is my every-growing sweet tooth is not what the holidays need to be about.
Buy Ambien From Usa So how do I cure the visions of sugarplums that dance in my head?
Cheap Phentermine Online Here are some options that I’ve come up with – and I’m guessing that these are all (or at the very least mostly) accessible for you too!
- Go Ice Skating. Put on your ugly sweater, lace up those boots and hit the rink! It will make for a great insta.
- http://valliscommodities.com/nigeria-in-lockdown/feed/ Chop Down Your Own Christmas Tree. Not only is this fabulous cardio but you’ll likely also pay much less for your tree – and get the bragging right that you were the one that Paul Bunyan’d it to the ground.
- Buy Actavis Alprazolam Make Cookies for the Needy. Okay so you may be caught sneaking a spoonful of batter, or two, but in the end you still get the joy of holiday baking, without all the calories. Plus you will absolutely make someone’s day.
- Buy Phentermine Hcl 37.5 Mg Take A Night Light Stroll. Find a neighborhood near you with tons of Christmas and Hanukah lights (most cities have several “famous” blocks) and walk it at night with your friends. You can “ooh” and “aah” without the traffic that most people are driving through. And if you want a cup of something festive? Try flavored hot tea! So yummy.
- Order Xanax Online Review Watch the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. It’s on TONIGHT and I promise you Buy Phentermine In New Zealand won’t want to eat during it 🙂 it’s a very quick diet starter or re-starter.
*Okay I was kind of kidding about that last one, except it does work for me. If you don’t count watching super models strut down a glitter runway wearing wings, here are two more bonuses that I just signed up for:
- Ordering Lorazepam Go On A Family Hike. I’m making next week my family hike week as my mom, sister and I are spending five days hiking around Malibu! Santa hats are highly encouraged.
- http://drumcommodities.com/location/tanzania/ Go Skiing! This really depends on where you live but skiing and snowboarding are both excellent ways to workout, bundle up and feel seasonal. If you’re a real overachiever I recommend building a snowman halfway down the slope!
http://thesoussegroup.com/marquee-park-place/floor-plans/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/marquee-plan-D.jpg?height=418 I’d love to hear any of your favorite holiday must-do’s! For now I’m channeling my rendition of Mariah singing all I want for Christmas is “I CAN, I WILL, I DO!”.